Approved Working at Height Course – Classroom Based Training Renewal of Lightning Protection CSCS Skills Cards
Approved Working at Height Training / LPS CSCS Card Renewal
ATLAS ‘Approved’ Working at Height 1 Day Training Course for Lightning Protection Engineers
This is a mandatory requirement for renewal of lightning protection engineers CSCS Skills Cards
Cost – £185.00 plus VAT/Per Person
Upcoming Training Dates
To book, please select one of the following;
Millbbrook First Academy - Dereham/Norfolk
Venue – Millbrook First Academy, Unit 1 Greens Road, Dereham, NR20 3TG
On The Road
- State their responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act and other relevant legislation including the Work at Height Regulations and PPE Regulations
- State the employer’s and employee’s responsibilities
- Conduct Risk Assessments and undertake Safe Systems of Work including rescue arrangements
- Correctly use various types of fall arrest and restraint systems, including ‘man safe’, roof anchors and certified anchor points
- Correctly use different types of harnesses, including selection and wearing a harness with a lanyard attachment, attached to a certified anchor point. Also, the safe use of an adjustable 2m lanyard
- Uphold their duty to maintain/inspect/service Working at Height equipment under PUWER including pre-start checks, weekly and periodic thorough inspections
- Clean and store safety equipment appropriately
- Safely use and maintain ladders
- Safely access high level works, including scaffolds and MEWPs
- Pass a questionnaire.
Aims: To provide Lightning Conductor Engineers with the skills required to work at height and use ladders for access and egress during their normal working day. This training demonstrates Continued Professional Development (CPD) for Lightning Conductor Engineers and only “ATLAS Endorsed Courses” will be accepted as evidence by the Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) in order to renew a Lightning Conductor Skilled Worker Card.
For delivery at your offices please contact the office for further information.