Welcome to the NVQ Level 3 LPS Testing & Inspection Engineer Qualification course. (LPS T&I) To get you started, there are example video assignments for you to watch. These video examples will give you an understanding of the evidence required to complete your NVQ Level 3 LPS T&I Engineer Qualification.
Use the following example videos to help you create your own. Remember when creating your video assignments:
- Always start your video by showing the face of the person and saying their name
- Keep them under 3 mins at most (As short as possible is always better)
- Keep them to a specific task
- Make you have on the correct PPE when doing specific tasks
- If you make a mistake, do not worry. Just mention it, correct it and move on.
- Have a little fun doing them; we don’t need Brad Pitt. We need you to simply tell us what you are doing and how you will do it.
Before You Start
How to Watch Video Examples – Each assignment has one or more videos as examples; to help you. Watch this short video, which explains by example.
How to Upload Your Video Assignment – Watch this short video, which explains by example. The steps to uploading your video evidence.
*** PLEASE NOTE V20, V21, & V22, ARE NOT NEEDED FOR THIS QUALIFICATION AND THEREFORE INTENTIONALLY LEFT OUT ***