The Academy has produced the following fully comprehensive e-learning package for all lightning protection engineers to trial as an alternative to the current approved ‘Face to Face’ training required for the renewal of LPS engineers CSCS Cards.
- The Academy feels that the package provides the full criteria of the approved course and would ask you to get your engineers to simply try it out. On successful completion they will be issued a Certificate of Attendance which can be saved in their CPD (Continuous Professional Development) files as with any training received, but please note that it cannot be used for the renewal of CSCS Cards until it has been approved.
- It is your course, you do it at your pace, no schedule, no hassle, no rush!
- It’s fully automated, so you can stop at your leisure & when you come back you simply pick up where you left off!
- If you need to double-check on something to make sure you have got it, you can!
- The course is broken down into modules, in each module, there are a series of training units. ·You can do the whole course at one time or break it down into either modules or specific training units.
- As soon as you finish a training unit, it is automatically recorded in your personal file. ·When you have successfully finished, you will be awarded your certificate.
This package is available for all wishing to carry it out completely free of charge, all we ask is you provide feedback at the end, as we would like to establish if you feel that it provides the requirements for you engineers and that it can be used as an approved alternative training programme for the renewal of CSCS Cards.