LPS Test & Inspection Engineer qualification – LPS Test & Inspection Engineer Level 3 NVQ (QUF 855)
Achieve your LPS Test & Inspection Engineer qualification through Millbrook First Academy. LPS Test & Inspection Engineer Level 3 NVQ (QUF 855) through the OSAT Route. And Become a lightning protection systems test & inspection engineer.
To achieve the LPS Test & Inspection Engineer qualification – LPS Test & Inspection Engineer Level 3 NVQ via the OSAT route, you will need to be working within the lightning protection industry and will generally involve:
- An initial interview, induction & assessment, followed by the completion of application & registration documentation
- Produce & record results for the training & assessment plan, with an agreed timeframes
- Observation, review & recording of supporting evidence & prior learning
- Observation & recording of On-Site assessments
- Provide advice, assistance & guidance throughout the process
- Achievement and award of LPS Test & Inspection Level 3 NVQ Certification and Gold CSCS Skills Card
There are no reviews yet.